- These skills are essential to evolve in The Mana World! These are the first ones you need to get. Click on the the name for detailed information.
Emote ID - 1
Trade ID - 2
Party ID - 3
- Getting and progressing in magic is the object of several specific quests. You can find more information on magic and magic skills here or here.
Basic Magic ID - 340
Life Magic ID - 341
War Magic ID - 342
Transmutation Magic ID - 343
Nature Magic ID - 344
Astral Magic ID - 345
- Using them requires Focusing Skills first which can be obtained by talking to Luca.
- To gain advantage from a skill you must ask Luca to help you to focus on it. Actually, you can only focus on one skill. Once focused on, the skill will improve one of your abilities. The importance of improvement will grow with the skill level, and your other status parameters as well.
- To change the skill you are focused on, you must ask Luca to unfocus. For that, you will need to get a Grimace of Dementia, a terrible potion made by Caul The Alchemist.
- Each Skill can be increased up to Level 9 by getting Skill Points. You earn them by increasing your Job Level, from Job EXP, which is different from normal EXP. For example, increasing from level 1 to Level 2 requires 1 Skill Point, increasing from Level 8 to Level 9 requires 8 Skill Points, thus a total of 36 points to reach level 9.
- You can have enough Skill Points to put all your skills up to level 9 so don't wait leveling them all up! Each time you get a new warrior skill, you can get other Skill Points to be able to get level 9 in that new skill.
- Skill Points may not be reset the way stat points can be!
- You do not lose your Skill Points spent on a Skill if you choose to focus on another Skill!
- The actual "skill power" number ranges from 0 to about 200 (at level 10 (not yet available) in the skill with 100 points in the stat), depending quadratically on the level in the skill and the related attribute.